Hereinafter, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Kontorka. We own and operate Kontorka on our own behalf. KONTORKA LP offers Kontorka, including all information, tools and services available from Kontorka to you, the user, provided that you accept all the terms, conditions, policies and notices stated herein below.
Please read these Terms carefully before you use Kontorka. By using Kontorka, you indicate that you accept these Terms and that you agree to be bound by them. Any use of Kontorka, constitutes your acceptance of these Terms which takes effect on the date on which you use Kontorka. If you are hesitant towards and/or do not agree to all and/or part of the terms and conditions of this agreement, then please consult a legal consultant before using it, and if you still disagree with all and/or any part of the terms you may not access and/or use Kontorka.
By visiting and/or using Kontorka, you engage in our “Service” and agree unconditionally to be bound by the following terms and conditions, including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink, which are not provided and/or controlled by us and, in addition to any terms and conditions are included within any other Agreement signed between you and us and/or us and a third party. These Terms apply to all users of Kontorka.
Updates, amendments, alterations
- The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
- We provide legal, consulting, various business and commercial services.
- The information contained and accessed on this website is provided by Kontorka for general information purposes only and general guidance and is intended to offer the user general information of interest and does not claim to be comprehensive or provide legal or other advice. The information provided is not intended to replace or serve as substitute for any advisory, consultation or other professional advice or service. You should consult with a Kontorka’s professional in the respective matter and/or professional area to obtain such services. Articles and other publications on this site are current as of their date of publication and do not necessarily reflect the present law or regulations. Kontorka accepts no responsibility for loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on information contained in this site. Kontorka is not responsible for the content of external internet sites that link to this site or which are linked from it.
- To access or use Kontorka, you must be 18 years old or older.
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
- We retain the right at any time to alter and/or amend and/or add and/or modify and/or discontinue and/or terminate the Service and/or the access to Kontorka (or any part or content thereof), at any time, without notice and/or prior information.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- A breach or violation of any of the Terms may result in an immediate termination of Services and the right of access.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- These Terms are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using Kontorka.
- If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
- In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms, you are prohibited from using Kontorka or its content:-
a. for any fraudulent, unlawful and criminal purpose;
b. to solicit others to perform or participate in any fraudulent, criminal and unlawful acts;
c. for breach of any law, statute, regulation or bylaws of any applicable jurisdiction;
d. to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
e. to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
f. to submit false or misleading information;
g. to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or, other websites, or the Internet;
h. to collect or track the personal information of others;
i. to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
j. for any obscene or immoral purpose;
k. to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service, other websites, or the Internet.
l. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on Kontorka through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
m. You agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
a) any part of Kontorka;
b) any equipment or network on which Kontorka is stored;
c) any software used in the provision of Kontorka; or
d) any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
The above referred listed prohibitions, is a non-exhaustive list of prohibitions and we reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service for violating any of the prohibited uses listed and/or not listed above.
- In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms, you are prohibited from using Kontorka or its content:-
- You assume sole responsibility for results obtained from the use of Kontorka, and for conclusions drawn from such use. We shall have no liability for any damage caused by errors or omissions in any information, instructions, articles or scripts provided in connection with Kontorka.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any services, information, or other material obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- We do not warrant that any statement current and/or future shall apply to you or any other third party without deviations. Specifically, regarding future statements, plans, potential achievements, estimations etc, we do not guarantee, represent or warrant the implementation of such statements.
- We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
- We reserve the right to discontinue any service at any time.
Provision of service, Payments and charges
- The payment for the services provided shall be completed as described in www.contorka.com and in method of payment that you can find here.
- Your request can be submitted via email or via telephone communication. Upon request through the above mentioned methods, you can require an appointment.
- For each service provided, prior to the execution of your request, our professionals will inform you about the cost, the time needed to execute the request and the payment method as is described in detail in method of payment section.
- For each and every provided service we will issue the certain invoice indicating the certain service and the certain cost.
- We retain the right to add interest on each invoice that is not settled on time.
- In the course of any transaction on which we act and in order to complete it, it is expected that we will communicate with you, your representatives, and any other parties to the transaction (and their representatives) in a number of ways, including, by telephone, email, fax, letter and in meetings. Amongst other things, we would expect to circulate various documents for your review and to arrange and participate in meetings and telephone calls to discuss, negotiate, agree and sign the relevant documents. We will treat your participation in such meetings, telephone calls or other forms of communication with us as a request to receive such communications.
- With respect to our clients, we are making every effort in order to provide our services effectively.
- Due to the nature of the provision of our services, you may interact with several other parties during the use of Kontorka. It is understood and agreed that we do not retain any liability and/or responsibility for any additional charges imposed by those parties.
Third parties’ links
- Certain content and services available via our website
- May include materials from third parties.
- We may provide you with access to third party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control of. You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
- Any use by you of optional tools offered through Kontorka is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
- We may also, in the future, offer new third party services and/or features through Kontorka (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms.
- Third-party links on this site may direct you to third party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third party materials, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third parties’ policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third party products should be directed to the third party.
Anti-money laundering laws
Under anti-money laundering laws, we may need formal evidence of your identity before we can act and may also conduct checks using external electronic databases for this purpose. We must also report suspicions of money laundering activity to our Money Laundering Reporting Officer or to the relevant external authorities, or both. We may have to stop work on a matter and may not be allowed to tell you if we make such a report. We will not be liable to you for the consequences of any such report made in good faith.
Cookies may be used in order to improve our service to you. The cookies used do not collect personally identifiable information, and they are not used to determine your Identity. If you are not comfortable with this use, you may configure your browser to be notified when cookies are to be received and to provide you with the option of refusing cookies. Cookies may be used to record details of pages relating to particular products and services that you have visited Kontorka. This is to provide us with generic usage statistics to allow us to improve this Site and to provide you with information that may interest you.
We may use third party social media widgets or buttons to provide you with additional functionality to share content from our web pages to social media websites and email. Use of these widgets or buttons may place a cookie on your device to make their service easier to use. We encourage you to review each provider’s privacy information before using any such service.
You hereby acknowledge, agree and respect that, the content and/or any patent, copyright, logo, design rights, data base rights, applications for any of the above, moral rights, know-how, trade secrets, domain names, URL, or any other intellectual or industrial property rights (and any licenses in connection with any of the same), whether or not registered or capable of registration, and whether subsisting in any specific country or countries or any other part of the world, which belong to us or our affiliates, partners, suppliers or licensors («Intellectual Property Rights») are exclusively owned by us or our affiliates, partners, suppliers or licensors, and we and/or such entities, as applicable, reserve all rights to the Intellectual Property Rights. You hereby acknowledge that by accessing and using Kontorka you obtain no rights in or to the Proprietary Rights other than those expressly granted under these terms and/or any other Agreement between you and us. Materials on this website shall not be modified, reproduced, publicly displayed, performed, distributed or used for any public or commercial purposes without explicit written permission from the appropriate content or material provider (including third-party links). Kontorka bears no risk, responsibility or liability in the event that a user does not obtain such explicit written permission as advised by Kontorka.
- In no case shall KONTORKA LP, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
- In case of force majeure namely, acts of God, wars, military action, terrorist attacks, strikes or other labour disputes, fires, transportation contingencies, interruptions in telecommunications, utility, Internet services or network provider services, acts or omissions by a third party, infiltration or disruption of the Services by a third party, or other catastrophes or occurrences that are beyond our reasonable control, we shall not be liable for any kind of loss, delay, damage occurred.
- You assume all responsibility and risk with respect to your use of Kontorka. You understand and agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, representations and endorsements, express or implied, with regard to Kontorka. We do not assume any liability or responsibility for any computer viruses, bugs, malicious code, or other harmful components, delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions. We have no duty to update Kontorka and we are not liable for our failure to do so. We, our employees and/or our representatives are not liable herein or otherwise for any loss or damage of any kind direct or indirect, regarding Kontorka or arising from Kontorka.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Kontorka and our subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed severed from these Terms, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
These Terms and any separate agreements shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws and legislation of England and Wales and the Courts of the England and Wales have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction in regard to any dispute may arise upon the implementation of the terms and conditions of the present Agreement and/or services.
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- These Terms and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms).
- Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms shall not be construed against the drafting party.