Updates, amendments, alterations
Collection and use of information
- By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your Country, and you have given us your consent to allow any data collection as defined herein bellow.
- We only collect and use information to the extent necessary to allow us to perform our services. Any personal information that we collect, process and use is treated with absolute confidentiality in accordance with the statutory provisions.
- The information that we may collect and use is:-
(a) Your name, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, date of birth, username, password and other personally identifiable information;
(b) Certain financial or demographic profile information to be used in the aggregate, such as your age, gender, hobbies, interests, zip/postal code or country.;
(c) Service provider name and the date, time and content of any messages sent from you to us;
(d) IP address and other technical information collected from the servers utilized by you, such as information and data that is automatically collected upon visiting the Website. An IP address is a number assigned to your computer whenever you access the internet. It allows computers and servers to recognise and communicate with one another. IP addresses from which visitors appear to originate may be recorded for IT security and system diagnostic purposes. This information may also be used in aggregate form to conduct web site trend and performance analysis. Technical information is not considered personal information unless it is linked to personal information about a specific user;
(e) Credit/debit card and other billing information, including cardholder transaction data, card numbers, expiration dates, billing addresses and CVV codes;
(f) Information provided on any application or authorization, such as your location, and any other information you or your mobile device provides to us;
(g) Information regarding uses of the services; and
(h) Correspondence between us, and/or
(i) Information collected through cookies;
(j) Other information that you may provide us with.
Purposes of collection
- We may use the information we collect to identify the parties with whom we are dealing and to provide customized information and offers of services. We may also use the information for statistical and/or marketing purposes, to improve our technologies, to provide information about our company and to deliver advertising and promotional information from our partners and third parties. We may track your use of the Website over time for the purpose of, among other things, enhancing your experience on the Website and providing marketing messages, promotions, offers of products and services and other content which we think may be of specific interest to you.
- If you proceed with our services, we will have access to the information that you provide us with and we may use this information in order to provide our services to you.
- Regarding the information received by you, or obtained otherwise, we may use it for internal purposes, regarding the development of potential project and/or the improvement of current projects and/or services.
- Regarding the information received by you, or obtained otherwise, we may use it in order to get in contact with you and informing you on our services, projects, future developments etc. If you do not want us to contact you, please, inform us in written form.
- For due diligence purposes and procedures.
- We may not disclose your personal information unless:-
(a) we are required by law to do so;
(b) you have given your permission;
(c) it is necessary in order to provide our services to you accurately;
(d) it is necessary to prevent fraudulent transactions and actions made by you or a third party.
(e) our website/operating company is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to provide services to you.
- We may not disclose your personal information unless:-
Third Parties’ links
- When you click on links on our website, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
We may include functionality to enable sharing via third party social media applications, such as the Facebook and Twitter. These social media applications may collect and use information regarding your use of Kontorka. Any personal information that you provide via such social media applications may be collected and used by other members of that social media application and such interactions are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide the application. We do not have control over, or responsibility for, those companies or their use of your information.
We have has reasonable security policies and procedures in place to protect personal information from unauthorized loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Despite our best efforts, however, security cannot be absolutely guaranteed against all threats. To the best of our ability, access to your personal information is limited to those who have a need to know. Those individuals who have access to the data are required to maintain the confidentiality of such information. We also make reasonable efforts to retain personal information only for so long as the information is necessary to comply with an individual’s request or until that person asks that the information to be deleted.
Cookies may be used in order to improve our service to you. The cookies used do not collect personally identifiable information, and they are not used to determine your Identity. If you are not comfortable with this use, you may configure your browser to be notified when cookies are to be received and to provide you with the option of refusing cookies. Cookies may be used to record details of pages relating to particular products and services that you have visited on the Website. This is to provide us with generic usage statistics to allow us to improve this website and to provide you with information that may interest you.
- Despite other personal information, it is crucial for us to retain valid contact information in order to contact you whenever it is necessary. Under applicable data protection legislation we must ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. Therefore, please advise us of any changes to your information by contacting us via email or any other contact means. We will not be liable for any loss occurred caused by your failure and/or omission to update your personal and contact details.
- You have the right to apply for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a small administration fee) and to have any inaccurate information about you corrected or deleted as required by applicable data protection legislation.